February 13, 2014

#1583 APA Style

if I could put that much gravel and blood, that much Sinatra meets Eminem, that much saliva and tulip into three minutes of words- the world would be lucky. my soul digs in an empty hole, seeking the message I owe the world. but all it hits is pretty rock. give me a sledgehammer and a magnifying glass and i'll destuct a miracle. headaches and tv and facebook fuck human potential, a long comfortable screw. and that is all we are and all we do, all we say and all we aschew. bury me with an American flag, and bury our American dream which has become a nightmare from which we never wake. we sleep through this world like a slow ride down a country road, content not to wake until our destination. but our destiny and our nation are heading, one east and one west, to opposite final stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment