September 16, 2011

#884 what's on

you are the yang to my 6 o'clock news
filling me with positive views

i am your
sit
calm
but i give you credits

you are the best of my prime time
and you forgive my juvenile rhyme

you are my favourite movie i watch a hundred times
enough that my lips know all your lines

but yet you always give me new release
in General you R my favourite show

comedy, drama, action
you've got it all

you make my breath run off a cliff and pause and fall like an animated anvil
i am the lead and you are the girl that i get; not "get" as in own, but as in understand

you are my rewind, my fast-forward and my play-on-words
you are my tv and i love to turn you on

you are my remote control and i love to curl up with you on the couch
my guide and i love to read you

i fall asleep to you and your static and snowstorming til morning
 you, you are the yang to my 6 o'clock news
and you are my anchor, and the channel i choose

No comments:

Post a Comment